"What Every Woman Coping With Infertility
Ought To Know About Acupuncture..."
"How To Increase Your Chances Of
Getting Pregnant By As Much As 60%"
Hello, my name is Christina Prieto. I am a practicing acupuncture physician in the Winter Park and Orlando area, treating infertility with Acupuncture for Fertility. I help women increase their chances of getting pregnant by as much as 60%.
Did you know that treating Infertility with Acupuncture and TCM (Traditional Chinese Medicine) has been recorded in our ancient texts, and even on the backs of turtle shells for thousands of years? How can this age-old medicine make such a difference? In the last five years the science behind many studies reveal that:
- Acupuncture can increase blood flow to the reproductive organs, which dramatically improves a woman’s response to the hormonal therapy.
- Acupuncture has been shown to regulate hormone levels by moderating the release of beta-endorphin levels in the brain, which improves the release of gonadatrophin releasing hormone by the hypothalamus, follicle stimulating hormone from the pituitary gland, and estrogen and progesterone levels from the ovaries.
- Acupuncture reduces stress and a hyperactive sympathetic nervous system response.
- Acupuncture has been speculated to moderate cyclooxygenase and prostaglandin levels in the uterus, reducing uterine motility to improve implantation rates.
The American Society of Reproductive Medicine’s Fertility & Sterility Journal has concluded the utility of acupuncture in conjunction with assisted reproductive technology. With all this conclusive “proof” in the last five years, you would think that every reproductive clinic in the world would require their patients to receive acupuncture. Thanks to the role that acupuncture and TCM has played in helping women get pregnant, and the media coverage it has received in recent years, all of that is changing.
The Benefits of Acupuncture and IVF
The following video discusses the benefits of acupuncture used with IVF
Preconception Care & Diet
The following video is a clip from the Today Show where Dr Dao from Santa Monica, California was interviewed on the importance of Preconception care and eating for fertility.
Get The FREE Report
To learn more about Acupuncture and Traditional Chinese Medicine, get my FREE Report titled: “The Truth About Acupuncture; The Ground Breaking Study That Proved Skeptics WRONG”.
It’s a detailed report on the history of Acupuncture that includes the latest revealing studies, and how Acupuncture and Alternative Medicine work.
Thank You For Visiting My Website
I want to thank you for visiting my website, and in return I would like to offer you a coupon for a FREE Initial Exam ($85 value.) It is good for one initial exam and limited to one coupon per person. If ever you, your friends, relatives or colleagues are in need of my services, please print out the coupon and bring it when visiting us. Click on the coupon to get it now and save $85.
- A relaxed consultation with an acupuncturist
- An individual health history intake and diagnostic evaluation
- Extensive exams of pulses and the appearance of the tongue, eyes
- A discussion of findings and recommended treatments
If you have any questions send me an e-mail or call me at 407-234-6454. I’ll be happy to answer your questions and discuss your concerns.
Christina Prieto, A.P.
Board Certified and Licensed
Orlando Acupuncture Physician